Le Pliage Neo Large Nylon Shoulder Tote Bag, Navy
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #18514079
The Longchamp Le Pliage® shoulder tote makes weekend travels a breeze, then folds up for easy storage when you get home.
- Longchamp Le Pliage Neo bag in nylon with tonal leather details.
- Nickel hardware.
- Tubular shoulder straps; 8.2" drop.
- Zip top with leather flap at center and logo snap-button closure.
- Inside, one open pocket.
- Can be folded into smaller pouch.
- 12.25"H x 11.75"W x 7.5"D.
- Bag weight: approx. 2lbs.
French company Longchamp was founded by Jean Cassegrain in 1948. It originally employed individual craftsmen in the Loire Valley countryside to create leather coverings for tobacco pipes and other smoking products. By 1955, Longchamp expanded to include small leather goods, opening its first factory in Segre. Throughout the years, Longchamp became known for its lightweight travel goods, and now also produces clothing, scarves, and other fashion accessories. The founder's son, Philippe Cassegrain, is the current company president.