Le Pliage Shoulder Tote Bag, White
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
in-store inquiries, use sku #93531000
The Longchamp Le Pliage® expandable bag is perfect for travel. Use it to carry extra necessities on a day of wandering, then fold up for easy storage when you get home.
- White nylon with brown leather details.
- Golden hardware.
- Tubular shoulder straps; 8" drop.
- Zip top with leather flap at center and logo snap-button closure.
- Inside, one open pocket.
- Can be folded into small pouch.
- 10"H x 14 3/4"W x 5"D; bag weight: 7 oz.
French company Longchamp was founded by Jean Cassegrain in 1948. It originally employed individual craftsmen in the Loire Valley countryside to create leather coverings for tobacco pipes and other smoking products. By 1955, Longchamp expanded to include small leather goods, opening its first factory in Segre. Throughout the years, Longchamp became known for its lightweight travel goods, and now also produces clothing, scarves, and other fashion accessories. The founder's son, Philippe Cassegrain, is the current company president.