Le Pliage Medium Monogram Shoulder Tote Bag, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #93530993
The Longchamp Le Pliage® medium handbag is perfect for travel. Use it to carry extra necessities on a day of wandering, then fold up for easy storage when you get home.
- Longchamp "Le Pliage" tote in durable, lightweight nylon.
- Personalize with up to three initials in the style shown.
- Embossed leather trim and golden hardware.
- Tubular shoulder straps; 7.5" drop.
- Zip top with signature racing horse medallion pull.
- Snap-button leather flap at center with race horse embossing.
- Interior, one open pocket; water-resistant lining.
- Can be folded into small pouch.
- 9.8"H x 9.8"W x 5.5"D; weighs 5 oz.
French company Longchamp was founded by Jean Cassegrain in 1948. It originally employed individual craftsmen in the Loire Valley countryside to create leather coverings for tobacco pipes and other smoking products. By 1955, Longchamp expanded to include small leather goods, opening its first factory in Segre. Throughout the years, Longchamp became known for its lightweight travel goods, and now also produces clothing, scarves, and other fashion accessories. The founder's son, Philippe Cassegrain, is the current company president.