When it comes to luxury, Longchamp doesn't believe the old "less is more" adagethat's why they crafted this maximalist masterpiece, the More is More shoulder bag, with fur, glossy crocodile-embossed leather, and jewelry-like hardware.
- Dyed sheep shearling (Italy).
- Crocodile-embossed calfskin.
- Gunmetal-colored hardware.
- Chain shoulder straps with leather insets; 7 1/2" drop.
- Removable hanging key charm.
- Zip top seals roomy tote body.
- Logo lining; one zip and two open pockets.
- Metal feet protect bottom.
- 10 1/2"H x 13 1/2"W x 4 1/2"D.
- Weighs approx. 2lbs.
French company Longchamp was founded by Jean Cassegrain in 1948. It originally employed individual craftsmen in the Loire Valley countryside to create leather coverings for tobacco pipes and other smoking products. By 1955, Longchamp expanded to include small leather goods, opening its first factory in Segre. Throughout the years, Longchamp became known for its lightweight travel goods, and now also produces clothing, scarves, and other fashion accessories. The founder's son, Philippe Cassegrain, is the current company president.