Quadri Crossbody Bag, Gray
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #07254202
This time, simple does translate to classic. The Longchamp Quadri crossbody delivers a streamlined design in buttery sheepskin leather. Sling it across your shoulder and head on your next outingwhether that's across the country or just across town.
- Fine windowpane check etched sheepskin.
- Silver nickel hardware.
- Buckle adjusts crossbody strap, 22" drop.
- Front flap with snap-button center.
- Longchamp metal letters and studs on front.
- Inside, signature race horse jacquard lining; one zip pocket.
- 8"H x 7"W x 2 1/2"D; weighs 10oz.
French company Longchamp was founded by Jean Cassegrain in 1948. It originally employed individual craftsmen in the Loire Valley countryside to create leather coverings for tobacco pipes and other smoking products. By 1955, Longchamp expanded to include small leather goods, opening its first factory in Segre. Throughout the years, Longchamp became known for its lightweight travel goods, and now also produces clothing, scarves, and other fashion accessories. The founder's son, Philippe Cassegrain, is the current company president.