Roseau Patent Box Tote Bag, Terracotta
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #12280556
Patent patina calfskin lends a rich luster to this Longchamp tote's crisp lines and elegant structure, made extra versatile with an optional shoulder strap.
- Rigid patent calfskin with rich patina.
- Nickel hardware; tonal topstitching.
- Rolled tote handles, 4" drop.
- Removable shoulder strap, 16" drop.
- Open top with toggle closure.
- Gusset sides with grommet detail.
- Front embossed logo patch.
- Logo jacquard lining.
- Interior zip compartment, cell phone pocket, and two open pockets.
- Metal feet protect bag bottom.
- 10"H x 13 1/2"W x 4"D.
- Weighs under 2lbs.
French company Longchamp was founded by Jean Cassegrain in 1948. It originally employed individual craftsmen in the Loire Valley countryside to create leather coverings for tobacco pipes and other smoking products. By 1955, Longchamp expanded to include small leather goods, opening its first factory in Segre. Throughout the years, Longchamp became known for its lightweight travel goods, and now also produces clothing, scarves, and other fashion accessories. The founder's son, Philippe Cassegrain, is the current company president.