About Storm System®:
- Loro Piana quilted cashmere Storm jacket with suede details.
- Notched lapels; zip/button closure.
- Long sleeves with button cuffs; elbow patches.
- Chest welt pocket; front flap pockets.
- Double vented back.
- Lining, cashmere/cotton; 100% goose down fill.
Storm System® is an exclusive Loro Piana trademark, a synonym for natural fabrics made thoroughly waterproof and wind resistant. These treated fabrics are used in a wide range of classic garments originally designed to satisfy the needs of those who participates in active sports. A thin, extremely light and transparent micro-molecular membrane applied to the back of the fabric that protects the body while leaving it free to breathe. Furthermore, the special Rain System treatment allows drops of water to simply slide off the fabric surface, thus accentuating its impermeability.