Free Shipping + Free Returns
"The added zest of lemon yellow gives it a mod twist!"
-Ken Downing, NM Fashion Director. Ken is picking out his favorite pieces for Springsee for yourself what made this MARC by Marc Jacobs dress catch his discerning eye.
When accessorizing the Bella dress, bolder is better. Try adding an orange handbagas seen on the MARC by Marc Jacobs Spring 2011 runway.
- Bright navy/ivory stripes with navy/yellow center panel.
- Pleated scoop neckline; spaghetti straps.
- Cut-in shoulders.
- Inverted pleats on front and back reveal center panel.
- Side-seam pockets at hip.
- Trapeze silhouette eases to A-line skirt.
- Slightly extended back hem.
About MARC by Marc Jacobs:
Since its introduction in 2001, MARC by Marc Jacobs has been just as heralded and coveted as the designer's namesake runway collection. Whimsical, playful, retro-chic style makes this diffusion line a hit all on its own.
Don't see what you're looking for? Call 1.800.711.7172, and we'll search our stores to find your size or additional stock in this item from the Current Catalog.