Aviator sunglasses got their name for their similarity to the flying goggles of pilots. However, sometime in the 1960s, civilians caught on, and the aviators have been a fashion favorite ever since. MARC by Marc Jacobs puts his own spin on the perennial favorite with rosy lenses and a more rounded teardrop shape.
- Rose golden metal aviator frames.
- Brown gradient modified teardrop lenses.
- Logo-embossed arms; plastic ear covers.
- Aviator-style double nose bridge.
- 100% UVA/UVB protection.
- MARC by Marc Jacobs logo brow.
About MARC by Marc Jacobs:
Since its introduction in 2001, MARC by Marc Jacobs has been just as heralded and coveted as the designer's namesake runway collection. Whimsical, playful, retro-chic style makes this diffusion line a hit all on its own.