Stunning gown, from ML Monique Lhuillier, is tiara-worthy. The elegant simplicity of the fitted bodice and the embellished gaiety of the full skirt make this gown one you'll wear, then, live happily ever after.
- Chiffon bodice with organza and taffeta skirt.
- Strapless with slightly curved neckline.
- Wrapped and draped fitted bodice.
- Gathered full skirt with three dimensional organza flowers.
- Floor-sweeping hem; side zip.
- Silk chiffon; polyester organza and taffeta; acetate lining; dry clean only.
Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm.
About Monique Lhuillier:
One of the most prominent names in bridal and ready-to-wear, Monique Lhuillier embraces the essence of sophisticated luxury with her feminine collections. After confronting the lack of fashionable options when searching for her own wedding dress, Lhuillier debuted her first bridal collection in 1996. An expansion of her brand soon followed, including the 2002 launch of ML Monique Lhuillier, an eveningwear diffusion line. From signature party dresses and gowns to pretty separates, the allure of fantasy and couture glamor is evident in everything that bears Lhuillier's name.