Named after the 65-acre former dairy farm in Aurora, New York, where MacKenzie-Childs is located, these versatile canisters feature the farmhouse, aviary, garden cottage, and converted barn where MacKenzie-Childs artisans handcraft and paint. Flower-shaped finial knobs in translucent pink are the perfect finishing touch.
- 12-gauge steel underbody with hand-applied transfers; bronzed stainless steel rim; glass, brass, and acrylic finials.
- Brass MacKenzie-Childs® logo placard.
- Due to the nature of handcrafting, each canister will vary.
- Dishwasher safe; for best results, hand wash and dry immediately.
- Small canister holds 38 ounces; 5"Dia. x 7.5"T.
- Medium canister holds 48 ounces; 5"Dia. x 8.5"T.
- Large canister holds 64 ounces; 5"Dia. x 9.75"T.
Established in 1983, MacKenzie-Childs combines vibrant colors and patterns to create a whimsical collection of tableware, furniture, and decorative accessories that epitomize "tradition with a twist." The company's designers draw inspiration from the pastoral setting of their studios, located on a 65-acre former dairy farm in Aurora, New York.