Named after the 65-acre former dairy farm in Aurora, New York, where MacKenzie-Childs is located, this pictorial dinnerware depicts the farmhouse, aviary, garden cottage, and converted barn where MacKenzie-Childs artisans handcraft and paint.
- Handcrafted with 12-gauge steel underbodies, hand-applied transfers, and bronzed stainless steel rims.
- Hand-painted enamel finish.
- Due to the nature of handcrafting, each piece will vary.
- Dishwasher safe; for best results, hand wash with mild soap.
- Dinner plate, 10"Dia.
- Salad plate, 8"Dia.
- Breakfast bowl holds 10 ounces; 7.5"Dia.
- Mug holds 16 ounces; 4.25"Dia. x 3.5"T.
- Charger plate, 12"Dia.
Established in 1983, MacKenzie-Childs combines vibrant colors and patterns to create a whimsical collection of tableware, furniture, and decorative accessories that epitomize "tradition with a twist." The company's designers draw inspiration from the pastoral setting of their studios, located on a 65-acre former dairy farm in Aurora, New York.