Country store-style cookie jar features a glass body topped with an "Aurora" enamel lid. Named after the 65-acre former dairy farm in Aurora, New York, where MacKenzie-Childs is located, the lid depicts the farmhouse, aviary, garden cottage, and converted barn where MacKenzie-Childs artisans handcraft and paint.
- Lid has a 12-gauge steel underbody with hand-applied transfers; bronzed stainless steel rim; and a glass, brass, and acrylic knob.
- Hand painted.
- Due to the nature of handcrafting, each cookie jar will vary.
- Dishwasher safe; for best results, hand wash with mild soap.
- Holds one gallon; 6"W x 8"T.
- Glass jar made in the USA; other parts imported.
Established in 1983, MacKenzie-Childs combines vibrant colors and patterns to create a whimsical collection of tableware, furniture, and decorative accessories that epitomize "tradition with a twist." The company's designers draw inspiration from the pastoral setting of their studios, located on a 65-acre former dairy farm in Aurora, New York.