Exquisite as vases, spectacular as candleholders, these magnificent globe vases are decorated in inimitable MacKenzie-Childs® style with bold stripes, evergreen boughs, berries, and pine cones.
- Handcrafted of mouth-blown glass.
- Hand painted with gold lustre embellishments.
- Hand wash.
- Due to the nature of handcrafting, vases may vary.
- Small, 3.5"Dia. x 3.25"T; holds 7 ounces.
- Medium, 4.5"Dia. x 4"T; holds 16 ounces.
- Large, 5.25"Dia. x 4.75"T; holds 32 ounces.
Established in 1983, MacKenzie-Childs is located on a 65-acre former dairy farm in Aurora, New York. Alongside a small herd of Scottish Highland cattle, hens, and a duck pond, artists create ceramic tableware, furniture, and home accents by hand using time-honored techniques. From enamelware and glassware to furniture and decorative accessories, MacKenzie-Childs combines vibrant colors and patterns to create a collection that epitomizes "tradition with a twist" that has earned a worldwide following of loyal fans who are drawn to the line's whimsical style and dedication to quality.