Inspired by the feathered residents of MacKenzie-Childs® very own Chicken Palace, this dish moves from the oven to your table to the dishwasher with ease. Hand painted by master artisans with a delightful design of checks, stripes, and lattice-work stars in carnival colors, this dish promises fun fare for everyone.
- Handcrafted of terra cotta
- Hand-painted majolica finish.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe.
- Due to the nature of handcrafting, each dish will vary.
- 6"W x 8.5"D x 5"T; holds 12 ounces.
- Made in the USA.
Established in 1983, MacKenzie-Childs combines vibrant colors and patterns to create a whimsical collection of tableware, furniture, and decorative accessories that epitomize "tradition with a twist." The company's designers draw inspiration from the pastoral setting of their studios, located on a 65-acre former dairy farm in Aurora, New York.