Gorgeous, practical, and versatile, these Parchment Check canisters from MacKenzie-Childs® work in just about any room. Keep them in the kitchen with coffee beans and tea bags, cookies and candies, or dog biscuits and birdseed. Or invent new uses around the house. Perfect for cotton balls and swabs in the bathroom, pens and pencils in the office, or knickknacks and doodads in the kids' room. Due to the nature of handcrafting, each canister will vary.
- Handcrafted heavy-gauge steel underbody rimmed in bronzed stainless steel.
- Hand-painted with checks and ceramic glaze.
- Amber-colored glass knob; brass hardware.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Small canister holds 38 ounces; 5"Dia. x 7.5"T with lid.
- Medium canister holds 48 ounces; 5"Dia. x 8.5"T with lid.
- Large canister holds 64 ounces; 5"Dia. x 9.75"T with lid.
Established in 1983, MacKenzie-Childs combines vibrant colors and patterns to create a whimsical collection of tableware, furniture, and decorative accessories that epitomize "tradition with a twist." The company's designers draw inspiration from the pastoral setting of their studios, located on a 65-acre former dairy farm in Aurora, New York.