An indispensable serving piece for any occasion, this eye-catching compote proudly wears the MacKenzie-Childs® Parchment Check design for a look that is both simple and elegant. Compotes will vary due to the handmade nature of each piece.
- Handcrafted of enameled 12-gauge steel and bronzed stainless steel.
- Hand-painted color-dragged checks blending parchment, taupe, and gold lustre with a touch of aqua.
- Dishwasher safe; hand washing recommended.
- Small, 7.5"Dia. x 5"T; holds 10 ounces.
- Large with complementing bow, 12"Dia. x 9"T; holds 5 cups.
Established in 1983, MacKenzie-Childs combines vibrant colors and patterns to create a whimsical collection of tableware, furniture, and decorative accessories that epitomize "tradition with a twist." The company's designers draw inspiration from the pastoral setting of their studios, located on a 65-acre former dairy farm in Aurora, New York.