The comely ripples of these fluted pendant lamps are perfect in a warm, inviting kitchen, by a desk or comfy chair, or as a fresh take on a formal dining room. They're versatile enough to make a statement in every dwelling from lake houses to urban apartments.
- Handcrafted of terra cotta and brass.
- Hand-painted Parchment Check or Courtly Check® design with gold lustre embellishments.
- Due to the nature of handcrafting, lamps may vary.
- Uses one 60-watt bulb.
- 9"Dia. x 9.5"T with 6'L chain.
- Ceiling canopy included.
- Made in the USA.
- Boxed weight of each, approximately 15 lbs.
Established in 1983, MacKenzie-Childs combines vibrant colors and patterns to create a whimsical collection of tableware, furniture, and decorative accessories that epitomize "tradition with a twist." The company's designers draw inspiration from the pastoral setting of their studios, located on a 65-acre former dairy farm in Aurora, New York.