An elegant pairing, this creamer and sugar bowl dress up your table while holding essential condiments for the occasionwhatever it might be. From MacKenzie-Childs®. Pieces will vary due to the handmade nature of each product.
- Handcrafted of enameled 12-gauge steel.
- Sugar bowl has bronzed stainless steel rim and glass finial.
- Hand-painted color-dragged checks blending parchment, taupe, and gold lustre with a touch of aqua.
- Dishwasher safe; hand washing recommended.
- Sugar bowl, 4"Dia. x 5.25"T; holds 10 ounces.
- Creamer, 5.75"W x 4.5"T; holds 14 ounces.
Established in 1983, MacKenzie-Childs is located on a 65-acre former dairy farm in Aurora, New York. Alongside a small herd of Scottish Highland cattle, hens, and a duck pond, artists create ceramic tableware, furniture, and home accents by hand using time-honored techniques. From enamelware and glassware to furniture and decorative accessories, MacKenzie-Childs combines vibrant colors and patterns to create a collection that epitomizes "tradition with a twist" that has earned a worldwide following of loyal fans who are drawn to the line's whimsical style and dedication to quality.