Hand-painted serving utensils feature color-dragged checks in parchment, taupe, gold, and a touch of aqua. From MacKenzie-Childs®.
- Handcrafted of porcelain with stainless steel implements.
- Both pieces are hand painted and fired with golden lustre accents.
- Hand wash.
- Serving fork, 12.25"L x 3"W.
- Serving spoon, 12.25"L x 3"W.
- Each will vary due to the nature of handcrafting.
Established in 1983, MacKenzie-Childs is located on a 65-acre former dairy farm in Aurora, New York. Alongside a small herd of Scottish Highland cattle, hens, and a duck pond, artists create ceramic tableware, furniture, and home accents by hand using time-honored techniques. From enamelware and glassware to furniture and decorative accessories, MacKenzie-Childs combines vibrant colors and patterns to create a collection that epitomizes "tradition with a twist" that has earned a worldwide following of loyal fans who are drawn to the line's whimsical style and dedication to quality.