Ample bodied, exquisitely detailed, and just plain gorgeous, this Parchment Check tea kettle from MacKenzie-Childs® is as delightful "at rest" as it is in use. We think it would make a charming centerpiece filled with fresh-cut flowers or greenery. Due to the nature of handcrafting, each kettle will vary.
- Handcrafted heavy-gauge steel underbody rimmed in bronzed stainless steel.
- Hand painted with checks and ceramic glaze.
- Wood handle; amber-colored glass knob; brass hardware.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 2-quart kettle, 7"Dia. x 10.5"T.
- 3-quart kettle, 9"Dia. x 13"T.
Established in 1983, MacKenzie-Childs combines vibrant colors and patterns to create a whimsical collection of tableware, furniture, and decorative accessories that epitomize "tradition with a twist." The company's designers draw inspiration from the pastoral setting of their studios, located on a 65-acre former dairy farm in Aurora, New York.