Tiered dessert stands from MacKenzie-Childs® in a Parchment Check pattern of color-dragged checks in parchment, taupe, gold, and a touch of aqua.
- Handcrafted of terra cotta with brass hardware.
- Both pieces are hand painted and fired with gold lustre accents.
- Hand wash.
- Two-tier stand with bluebird finial, 9"Dia. x 11.5"T.
- Three-tier stand, 11"Dia. x 17"T.
- Each will vary due to the nature of handcrafting.
- Made in Aurora, NY, USA.
Established in 1983, MacKenzie-Childs combines vibrant colors and patterns to create a whimsical collection of tableware, furniture, and decorative accessories that epitomize "tradition with a twist." The company's designers draw inspiration from the pastoral setting of their studios, located on a 65-acre former dairy farm in Aurora, New York.