Spectacularly handcrafted, hand-painted ceramic chandelier features six swooping glass arms emanating from a body hand-painted to resemble the Mackenzie-Childs® signature flower, the thistle. Embellished with majolica, glass prisms, tassel silks, beaded trim, and lattice design paper shades. Made in the USA.
- Each chandelier is crafted by hand, so no two are identical.
- "Back Hall" paper shades are approximately 2"Dia. at top.
- Uses six 25-watt candelabra bulbs.
- Sage silk chain sleeve and hand-painted tassel are included.
- Includes brass canopy, 10' chain, hardware, and instructions; professional installation recommended.
- 28"Dia. x 30.5"T.