Maison Martin Margiela
Leather Peep-toe Metallic Ankle Bootie
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
Whether it be work or play, these Maison Martin Margiela booties have got you covered. These shimmery metallic shoes are the perfect finishing polish to almost any look.
- Shredded gunmetal metallic leather.
- Maison Martin Margiela signature white label stitching at back collar.
- Peep-toe opens up high-vamp silhouette.
- Leather lining, padded footbed, and sole.
- 3" covered heel extends cleanly from upper.
- Side zip for ease of wear.
- Made in Italy.
About Maison Martin Margiela:
Enigmatic Belgian designer Martin Margiela is a pioneer of avant-garde fashion, working with other deconstructionist designers during the 1980s to redefine luxury under radical new terms. In conjunction with the influential Antwerp Six and pioneers like Comme des Garcon's Rei Kawakubo, Margiela challenged the boundaries of convention, turning out extreme proportions, deconstructed designs, and conceptual pieces made from found objects like trash bags and seat belts. Though the famously reclusive Margiela is no longer with the label he sold in 2002, his distinctive vision is as relevant as ever, influencing a new generation of mainstream and directional designers alike.
Heel height may vary by size.