Marc Jacobs3/4-Sleeve Embellished Open-Back Gown, Navy
Free Shipping + Free Returns
| Store Inquiries: #1728949
- Marc Jacobs gown in luminous sequined geometric design with contrasting bias-pleated back panels.
- Approx. length: 62.4"L down center front, 47.5"L down center back.
- Bateau neckline; open back with sheer framing.
- Puffed three-quarter sleeves.
- Column silhouette.
- Thigh-high slit at left leg.
- Hem falls to the floor.
- Hidden back zip.
- Polyester film/polyester/nylon.
- Lining, silk; dry clean.
- Made in USA of imported material.
Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2.
About Marc Jacobs:
The youngest designer to win the CFDA Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent, Marc Jacobs has been at the top of the fashion stratosphere almost from the time the first look came down the runway in 1986. He's been credited with stylizing the so-called grunge aesthetic and has also turned out flawlessly ladylike suits and dresses. His design range is as impressive as his ability to influence trends.