Cabochon Not So Big Apple Tote Bag, Beige
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #11402437
Oversized cabochons make an impressive appearance on this tote bag from the Marc Jacobs Spring 2014 collection.
- Calf leather with antiqued golden hardware.
- Rolled tote handles; 7" drop.
- Large cabochons frame front and back.
- Stamped Marc Jacobs logo and front zip pocket.
- Snap gussets expand sides.
- Open top creates easy access to interior.
- Inside, fabric lining; one zip and two open pockets.
- 9"H x 12"W x 9"D; bag weighs 2lbs.
- Made in Italy.
About Marc Jacobs:
The youngest designer to win the CFDA Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent, Marc Jacobs has been at the top of the fashion stratosphere almost from the time the first look came down the runway in 1986. He's been credited with stylizing the so-called grunge aesthetic and has also turned out flawlessly ladylike suits and dresses. His design range is as impressive as his ability to influence trends.