Marc JacobsCartoon-Flower Printed Dress
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
A look from the Fall 2012 Collection
"Dramatic, directional, and downright over-the-top, Marc Jacobs never disappoints. His love of the past redefines the future and seasons to come. Get ahead of the fashion pack in one of his show-stopping looks, rose not included." Neiman Marcus Fashion Director Ken Downing
When you want your look to set a trend, you always turn to Marc Jacobs. Enlist more than a few sartorially savvy followers with this uniquely constructed dress.
- Look 25 of the Marc Jacobs Fall 2012 runway show.
- Cartoon-inspired floral print.
- Metallic floral-print three-quarter sleeves sit slightly off the shoulder; dropped shoulders.
- Deep V neckline.
- Contoured darts shape fitted bodice.
- Skirt flares dramatically at hip, tapers to tea-length hem.
- Back zip.
- Made in USA of Italian materials.
About Marc Jacobs:
The youngest designer to win the CFDA Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent, Marc Jacobs has been at the top of the fashion stratosphere almost from the time the first look came down the runway in 1986. He's been credited with stylizing the so-called grunge aesthetic and has also turned out flawlessly ladylike suits and dresses. His design range is as impressive as his ability to influence trends.