"You know what a huge fan I am of Marc Jacobs. I adore this dress from his Fall runwayjade green with a low-wattage glitter dot, plus a touch of lace that makes it sexy and discreet at the same time. Don't think twice, this dress is brilliant!"
-Ken Downing, NM Fashion Director. Ken is picking out his favorite piecessee for yourself what made this Marc Jacobs dress catch his discerning eye.
Look 60 from the Fall 2011 show. Retro remastered: Marc Jacobs certainly kept the 1940s in mind when he designed this dress, but this isn't just another vintage re-creation. A curve-hugging fit and sheer lace insets are anything but innocent. Play up the lady-chic element with leather wrist gloves and T-strap pumps.
- Emerald stretch knit with allover black glitter dots.
- Portrait neckline; black satin Peter Pan collar.
- Black lace inset at chest and back.
- Structured cap sleeves.
- Darted Empire-waist.
- Semicircle patch pockets at hip.
- Fitted, pencil silhouette; mid-calf length.
- Button back; back vent for ease of movement.
- Made in USA of Italian material.
About Marc Jacobs:
The youngest designer to win the CFDA Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent, Marc Jacobs has been at the top of the fashion stratosphere almost from the time the first look came down the runway in 1986. He's been credited with stylizing the so-called grunge aesthetic and has also turned out flawlessly ladylike suits and dresses. His design range is as impressive as his ability to influence trends.