Laces Nomad Hobo Bag, Wine
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #11402410
From the Spring 2014 collection, this Marc Jacobs Nomad bag features laced-up leather sides and two ways to carry.
- Lambskin with antiqued golden hardware.
- Leather-threaded chain top handle; 9" drop.
- Detachable shoulder strap; 17" drop.
- Stamped logo at front.
- Leather laces and grommets detail sides.
- Zip top seals slouchy silhouette.
- Inside, fabric lining; one zip and two open pockets.
- 12"H x 16"W x 2"D; bag weighs 2lbs.
- Made in Italy.
About Marc Jacobs:
The youngest designer to win the CFDA Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent, Marc Jacobs has been at the top of the fashion stratosphere almost from the time the first look came down the runway in 1986. He's been credited with stylizing the so-called grunge aesthetic and has also turned out flawlessly ladylike suits and dresses. His design range is as impressive as his ability to influence trends.