Marc JacobsLittle Stam Crossbody Bag
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #401277
A mini version of the Marc Jacobs famous Stam is tailor-made for out-and-about style with a jewelry-like chain strap and convenient zip pocket.
- Quilted lambskin with brass hardware.
- Chain crossbody strap with leather shoulder pad and rings; 23 1/2" drop.
- Gathered at framed top; kiss-lock closure.
- Zip pocket on front.
- Inside, coated canvas lining; one interior zip pocket.
- 10"H x 14 1/4"W x 5 1/4"D; weighs 1lb. 7oz.
- Made in Italy.
About Marc Jacobs:
The youngest designer to win the CFDA Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent, Marc Jacobs has been at the top of the fashion stratosphere almost from the time the first look came down the runway in 1986. He's been credited with stylizing the so-called grunge aesthetic and has also turned out flawlessly ladylike suits and dresses. His design range is as impressive as his ability to influence trends.