The 1984 Patent Satchel Bag, Black
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #04652673
Named for the year the iconic collection debuted, this Marc Jacobs 1984 satchel pays homage to the past with a time-honored silhouette but heads toward the future with playful proportions and gleaming hardware.
- Patent leather with tonal topstitching and shiny golden hardware.
- Rolled top handle with triangular rings and 4" drop.
- Removable shoulder strap with 20" drop.
- Hanging, covered key.
- Flap top with logo engraved push-lock clasp.
- Fabric lining; inside, one zip and two open pockets.
- Back exterior features open pocket.
- Metal feet protect bottom.
- 11"H x 13"W x 4"D.
- Weighs approx. 2lbs.
- "1984" is made in Italy.
About Marc Jacobs:
The youngest designer to win the CFDA Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent, Marc Jacobs has been at the top of the fashion stratosphere almost from the time the first look came down the runway in 1986. He's been credited with stylizing the so-called grunge aesthetic and has also turned out flawlessly ladylike suits and dresses. His design range is as impressive as his ability to influence trends.