Throughout the years, antiques have been one of the greatest sources of furniture inspiration, offering character, timelessness, and enduring appeal. An antiques remix that revitalizes vintage, this dining furniture offers an eclectic mix of unique design elements from 18th and 19th century American and European styles to achieve an unexpected freshness. Its updated vibrant style with grand scale and form creates the perfect setting for both formal and casual gatherings.
- Made of hardwood and veneers.
- Mahogany finish.
- Rectangular table seats eight when table is fully extended. 44"W x 78"L x 30"T; extends to 114"L with two 18"W leaves (included.) Boxed weight, approximately 223 lbs.
- Chairs have intricate ribbon-pattern splat backs and crisp rayon/polyester/linen upholstered seating. Sold in pairs.
- Splat-back armchair, 24.25"W x 25.25"D x 42.5"T. Boxed weight, approximately 45 lbs.
- Splat-back side chair, 19.5"W x 25.25"D x 42.5"T. Boxed weight, approximately 46 lbs.
- Upholstered armchair, 25.75"W x 29"D x 41.75"T. Boxed weight, approximately 55.7 lbs.
- Upholstered side chair, 29"W x 21.5"D x 41.75"T. Boxed weight, approximately 46.8 lbs.