About the Marco Bicego Jaipur Collection:
- Marco Bicego bangle bracelet from the Jaipur Collection.
- 18-karat yellow gold with signature hand-engraved finish.
- Slim half-round frame with domed end caps.
- Bezel-set faceted, round blue topaz station.
- Split back for slip-on style.
- Approx. 2.3" diameter.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
Inspired by a tropical Indian sunset and the stonecutting heritage of Jaipur, the Jaipur Collection is characterized by its multicolored, prism-cut gemstones. Each stone originates from the "pink city" of Jaipur, where expert stone cutting has been perfected over the ages. The city's specialist engravers employ a tradition of drawing beauty and light from every stone, producing the ideal cut. Each is deliberately distinct and equally precious, having been carefully selected from many. In keeping with Marco Bicego signature collections, the gold is strictly 18-karat, artfully chiseled by hand, and rendered even more beautifully irregular, organic, natural, and contemporary.