The Marco Bicego aesthetic hints at global influence, often boasting organic shapes and exotic materials set against modern white, yellow, or rose gold. These Jaipur Sunset Collection earrings appeal to your sophisticated sartorial sense with hand-chiseled yellow gold, white diamonds, and deep violet iolite.
- From the Jaipur Sunset Collection.
- Signature Marco Bicego hand-engraved 18-karat yellow gold.
- Two-row, white pave diamond bezels.
- Faceted iolite centers; 10.5mm and 13mm.
- 1.73 total diamond carat weight.
- Post backs with lever.
- 1 1/2"L.
About Marco Bicego:
As a talented artisan from a family of goldsmiths, Marco Bicego was uniquely poised to start his eponymous jewelry line in 2000. The designer is hailed for his "guitar string" coils, colored gemstones, hand engraving, and Old World Italian craftsmanship.