The Marco Bicego aesthetic hints at global influence, often showcasing organic shapes and exotic materials set against modern white, yellow, or rose gold. This Jaipur Collection ring appeals to your sophisticated sartorial sense with hand-chiseled yellow gold and smoldering smoky quartz.
- From the Japiur Collection.
- Signature Marco Bicego hand-engraved 18-karat yellow gold.
- Round-cut smoky quartz center; 13mm.
- Pave white diamond bezel.
- 0.21 total diamond carat weight.
- Logo-engraved gold band.
About Marco Bicego:
As a talented artisan from a family of goldsmiths, Marco Bicego was uniquely poised to start his eponymous jewelry line in 2000. The designer is hailed for his "guitar string" coils, colored gemstones, hand engraving, and Old World Italian craftsmanship.