A triple threat, this Mary Katrantzou dress pushes color, texture, and structure to the limits. Worthy of museum display, this unique chinoiserie, coromandel screen-inspired knit dress is vividly colored with an artful silhouette. For runway styling, ground the look with black booties and sleek ponytail.
- Look 14 of the Mary Katrantzou Fall 2011 runway.
- Blue/tan/multicolor floral and mixed-print knit.
- Straight, off-the-shoulder neckline frames face, creates short sleeves.
- Sheath silhouette; skirt with coromandel screen scene falls straight.
- Tea-length hem hits mid-calf.
- Pullover style.
- Made in the UK.