Showcasing an exquisite tapestry pattern woven in Belgium, these heavenly bed linens soothe the senses with lush textures and fanciful trimmings in a lovely palette of pecan and cream. Handmade in the USA of imported and domestic viscose, polyester, cotton, rayon, and silk fabrics. By Dian Austin Couture Home. Dry clean.
- Corded viscose/polyester tapestry duvet covers, backed with polyester, are finished with regal tassels.
- Bow-quilted accessories are polyester, cotton, and viscose.
- Three panels form the gathered silk dust skirt with adjustable drop up to 18". Tidy pins included.
- Elaborately pieced throw includes sections of silk and velvet.
- Silk taffeta Signature Seaflower pillow in bamboo hue is from Ann Gish®. Plumped with feathers and down. Imported.
- We also added an accent pillow covered with a mosaic of synthetic mother-of-pearl. Imported. Spot clean.
Lace-trimmed "Callista" sheets from Matouk are luxurious 350-thread-count cotton with three-initial monogram in style shown. Choose color below. For plain sheets, choose flat or fitted. Made in the USA. Machine wash. To see the photo with each piece labeled, click here
You will be able to specify personalization details after adding item(s) to your shopping cart. Orders for personalized items cannot be canceled, and personalized items cannot be returned.
About Dian Austin Couture Home:
Taking inspiration from fashion's most famous houses of haute couture, the Dian Austin Couture Home collection features luxurious bed linens and window treatments with a high level of attention to detail. Acclaimed home designer Dian Austin introduced the collection in 2006, and seeks out extraordinary textiles from around the world, crafting each piece with local California artisans.