Orders for monogrammed items cannot be canceled, and monogrammed items cannot be returned.
- EXCLUSIVELY OURS.
- Sheets made of 350-thread-count cotton percale with a smooth, crisp feel and matte look.
- Machine wash.
- Each set includes flat sheet, 17"D fitted sheet, and two pillowcases.
- Queen set has standard pillowcases.
- King set has king pillowcases.
- Made in the USA of imported fabric.
The monogram preview feature displays fabric color (not pattern), thread color, monogram style, and selected initials.
The son of a jeweler, John Matouk understood the principles of fine workmanship and quality materials. After studying fine fabrics in Italy, he founded Matouk in 1929 as a source for fine bed and bath linens. Today, the third generation of the Matouk family guides the company, whose headquarters were relocated to the United States from Europe during World War II. Matouk linens are prized worldwide for their uncompromising quality and hand-finished detailing by skilled craftsmen.