350-thread-count white cotton percale linens from Matouk are accented with tape detail in your choice of colors. Please select color when ordering.
- 350-thread-count cotton percale has a tight, uniform weave that results in a smooth, crisp feel and matte look.
- Queen sheet set includes flat sheet, 17"D fitted sheet, and two standard pillowcases.
- King sheet set includes flat sheet, 17"D fitted sheet, and two king pillowcases.
- Additional pillowcases sold separately.
- 20"Sq. pillow is available plain or monogrammed.
- Made in the USA of Portuguese fabric.
- Machine wash.
You will be able to specify personalization details after adding item(s) to your shopping cart. Orders for personalized items cannot be canceled, and personalized items cannot be returned.
The son of a jeweler, John Matouk understood the principles of fine workmanship and quality materials. After studying fine fabrics in Italy, he founded Matouk in 1929 as a source for fine bed and bath linens. Today, the third generation of the Matouk family guides the company, whose headquarters were relocated to the United States from Europe during World War II. Matouk linens are prized worldwide for their uncompromising quality and hand-finished detailing by skilled craftsmen.