Exclusively ours. White, easy-care, no-iron sheet sets are embellished with two lines of embroidery in your choice of colors. Choose color below.
- 200-thread-count percale is a 50/50 blend of Egyptian cotton and polyester in a tight, uniform weave for a smooth, crisp feel and matte look.
- Sets include flat sheet, 17"D fitted sheet, and case(s).
- Twin set comes with one standard case.
- Full and queen sets come with two standard cases.
- King set comes with two king cases.
- Additional cases sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- By Matouk.
- USA made of Italian-made fabric.
The son of a jeweler, John Matouk understood the principles of fine workmanship and quality materials. After studying fine fabrics in Italy, he founded Matouk in 1929 as a source for fine bed and bath linens. Today, the third generation of the Matouk family guides the company, whose headquarters were relocated to the United States from Europe during World War II. Matouk linens are prized worldwide for their uncompromising quality and hand-finished detailing by skilled craftsmen.