Drawing inspiration from the intricacies of form and texture found in foliage from around the world, the "Botanical Leaf" collection transforms and redefines the natural environment into elegant vanity accessories for the bath. Hammered texturing adds visual impact.
- Handcrafted of nickel-plated metal and stainless steel.
- Hand wash.
- Soap dish, approximately 4.25"W x 6.5"D x 2"T.
- Tissue box cover, approximately 4.5"W x 4.75"D x 6"T.
- Wastebasket, approximately 8"Dia. x 10"T.
- Guest towel holder (not shown), approximately 4.25"W x 7.875"D x 2"T.
About Michael Aram:
American artist Michael Aram studied art in New York in the late 1980s before traveling to India on an inspirational journey, where he discovered a rich metalworking tradition that inspired his turn toward handcrafted design. Michael Aram established a home and workshop in New Delhi, where he began crafting objects ranging from tableware to furniture, all of which reflect the hand of the artisan. The tension of line, form, and meaning is a distinguishing characteristic of Aram's extraordinary designs, inspiring thoughtful appreciation and bringing a sense of ceremony in their day-to-day use. Each Michael Aram piece is handmade, so no two items are exactly alike.