From the Spring 2014 Collection: "Love the plunging neckline, soft, pleated skirt with two slits, and built-in snakeskin belt."
Matt T., Buyer, American Designer
- Knife-pleated crepe with snake-embossed panels.
- Deep V neckline.
- Set-in waist; 3/4"W belt.
- Long sleeves; barrel cuffs.
- Back zip/hook closure.
- Approx. 44"L from shoulder to hem.
- Polyester; lined; dry clean.
- Made in Italy.
About Michael Kors:
Michael Kors founded his self-named label in 1981 and later also served as designer and then creative director at French house Celine. His luxurious take on American sportswear and showstopping evening gowns have earned him not only red-carpet fans but also multiple awards from the CFDA, among other fashion institutions. His collection includes apparel for both men and women, as well as accessories and fragrances.