Emeric Long Season Packable Jacket, Blue, Sizes 2-6
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS every day!
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #9768726
The long season Moncler Emeric boys' jacket boasts signature construction that can be worn any season and features a packable design that makes it ideal for on-the-go.
- Colorblocked quilted tech fabric.
- Hooded neck; stand collar.
- Zip front.
- Long sleeves with elasticized cuffs.
- Moncler logo patch on left arm.
- Front zip pockets.
- Elasticized hem.
- Can be folded into matching drawstring pouch.
- Nylon; 90/10 down/feather fill.
- Made in Romania.
Founded in 1952 by Rene Ramillon, this French company designs fine outerwear and sportswear. The name Moncler originates from an abbreviation for the town of Monestier-de-Clermont in the French Alps, where the company originated. In 2003, Italian Entrepreneur Remo Ruffini purchased the brand and transformed it into a renowned Italian luxury company with French roots.