A well-loved classic with an abundance of formal beauty.
- Blue and white porcelain.
- Features exotic blooms, ornate medallions, and lacy borders.
- 22-karat gold accents.
- Pattern based on an 18th-century Chinese export.
- Dinner plate, 10 1/2" diameter.
- Salad plate, 8 1/2" diameter.
- Bread and butter plate, 7" diameter.
- Soup bowl (see below), 10" ounces.
Mottahedeh has been in business for over 75 years. Mottahedeh specializes in hard porcelain, crystal, brass, silver plate, stoneware, faience and lithographs. They hold licenses to make reproductions and adaptations from the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Colonial Williamsburg, Winterthur, Monticello, Historic Charleston, Historic Natchez, and the National Trust. Mottahedeh hold the privilege of having made china for the President, the State Department and for the Diplomatic Corps. They are known for their classic time honored tableware and decorative accessories, which are patterns primarily based on Chinese Export from the West, Early European and Chinese Designs.