Powder Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 12
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #84253294
As seen in Martha Stewart Living magazine (May 2012 issue, pg. 44).
For a perfectly polished complexiona revolutionary formula from NARS that combines the ease of a powder with the performance of foundation.
- Lightweight formula provides flexible coverage and protection against harmful UVA/UVB rays.
- Versatile coverage imparts a natural, flawless finish.
- SPF 12 offers protection against UVB rays while PA++ protects against UVA rays.
- Seamlessly masks imperfections while protecting against harmful sun exposure that may lead to premature aging.
- In a refillable mirrored compact with puff.
Francois Nars, who grew up in southern France and studied makeup artistry in Paris, introduced his NARS collection in 1994, consisting of a dozen highly pigmented lipsticks. Cult status came almost overnight, and over the years the line has expanded to include a full range of makeup, including the versatile Multiple stick, along with beauty tools and skin care. The multi-talented Francois Nars has photographed his own advertising campaigns since 1996.