Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS
| Store Inquiries:
For in-store inquiries, use sku #88957954
As seen in Marie Claire @Work (May 2012 issue, pg. 112.
Named "Best Long-Wear Lipstick" for Allure magazine's "Best of Beauty" (October 2011 issue, p.233).
The convenience of a pencil with the application of a lipstick.
- Jumbo-size crayon design.
- Instantly coats lips with rich pigment.
- Seamless color in a long-lasting yet non-drying formula.
- Enriched with emollients and vitamin E for comfort and a creamy texture.
- Long-lasting, rich color thanks to a combination of unique silicones.
Francois Nars, who grew up in southern France and studied makeup artistry in Paris, introduced his NARS collection in 1994, consisting of a dozen highly pigmented lipsticks. Cult status came almost overnight, and over the years the line has expanded to include a full range of makeup, including the versatile Multiple stick, along with beauty tools and skin care. The multi-talented Francois Nars has photographed his own advertising campaigns since 1996.