Exclusively ours; a Neiman Marcus restaurant favorite from Kevin Garvin, Executive Chef & Vice President of Neiman Marcus Restaurants.
A customer favorite. Our original tortilla soup recipe features seasoned all-natural chicken, garden-fresh vegetables, and a blend of specialty spices.
Perishable items are shipped to you directly from our vendors. Therefore, if you need to cancel an order, we must receive the cancellation at least four days prior to your requested delivery date. We added all garnishes as inspiration for your own presentations.
- Arrives frozen; thaw soup and chicken in refrigerator over night.
- Cook soup in saucepan on medium heat; slice chicken into quarter-inch strips and add to soup. Continue to cook on medium heat for 10-15 minutes until simmering.
- Garnish with tortilla strips, cilantro sprigs, sour cream, or pico de gallo (not included).
- 6-lb. container serves 10-12; 8 ounces per serving.
- Shelf life: 12 months in freezer; 3 days in refrigerator.
- Made in the USA.