The Heart of Neiman Marcus

Our commitment is to giving back


Since our inception in 1907, Neiman Marcus has had a rich history of supporting community. In 2013, we refined our focus and began to target our social investments toward organizations that provide enriching art education and experiences to youth... because ART changes lives.

Research has proven that students who receive arts in their curriculum tend to matriculate and graduate at higher rates, score higher on the SAT, and become more creative problem solvers and engaged civic leaders.

By 2017, 70% of our charitable giving will be directed to nonprofit organizations that specifically provide youth art education. The remaining 30% will continue to fund other critical programs and services.

At Neiman Marcus, we also encourage our associates to be All Heart and to get involved in their local communities by investing their time, talent, or treasure.

To submit volunteer opportunities, nonprofits are encouraged to reach out to the Public Relations Manager in their market by using the
FIND YOUR NEAREST NM STORE NOW link below.



Art enchances the quality of people's lives and the customer's shopping experience... Stanley Marcus

Here are more ways we support giving back...

Booker T. Washington High School for the Performing and Visual Arts

Booker T. Washington High School for the Performing and Visual Arts

Booker T. Washington High School for the Performing and Visual Arts creates opportunities and experiences for students and faculty in the pursuit of excellence in the Arts and Academics.

DALLAS, TEXAS
www.dallasisd.org/bookert

American Red Cross Ready 365 Giving Program

American Red Cross Ready 365 Giving Program

In 2014, Neiman Marcus proudly became a Ready 365 Giving Partner with the American Red Cross. The American Red Cross aids communities when disaster hits-be it big or small, domestic or international.

WASHINGTON, D.C.
www.redcross.org

Kohl Children's Museum of Greater Chicago

Kohl Children's Museum of Greater Chicago

Kohl Children's Museum of Greater Chicago provides engaging, informal learning environments, featuring interactive exhibits and programs that encourage young children ages birth to 8 to become effective learners through self-directed complex play.

GLENVIEW, ILLINOIS
www.kohlchildrensmuseum.org

Community School of the Arts

Community School of the Arts

Transforming lives and inspiring community through outstanding and accessible arts education is the mission of Community School of the Arts. CSA unleashes the creativity of future generations and brings joy, confidence, and a sense of accomplishment to its students.

CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA
www.csarts.org

Town Hall Education Arts Recreation Campus (THEARC)

Town Hall Education Arts Recreation Campus (THEARC)

Through a collaboration of ten resident nonprofit partner organizations, Town Hall Education Arts Recreation Campus (THEARC) provides access to high quality educational, health, cultural, recreational, and social service programs.

WASHINGTON, D.C.
www.thearc.org