The Alina, the slimmest (and hottest) leggings ever, from NYDJ (Not Your Daughter's Jeans), have a narrower leg opening, a slightly shorter length, and the same flawless fit you've come to expect.
- Denim with just enough stretch to move with you; contrast stitching.
- Proprietary crisscross waistband slims the lower abdomen, contours the hips, and lifts the rear.
- Rises to natural waist to contour curves and eliminate gapping in back.
- Fitted from hip to hem.
- Approx. 12" leg opening.
- Inseam, approx. 31"L.
- Classic, five-pocket style.
- Button/zip fly; belt loops.
- Cotton/spandex; machine wash.
- Made in USA.
Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm. Shown styled with Jimmy Choo Brenna Peep-Toe Bootie