The perfect marriage of rustic and modern defines this collection of serveware by Nambé, handcrafted of durable acacia wood. Chip and dip server, coaster, pitcher, and ice bucket feature Nambé's signature tarnish-resistant lustrous aluminum alloy. Hand wash all. Alloy is oven and freezer safe. Imported.
- "Cradle" wine coaster, 5.25"Dia. x 2.25"T.
- "Cradle" wine chiller, 4.75"Dia. x 7.5"T.
- "Dharma" chip-and-dip server, 15"W x 9.5"D x 4"T.
- "Cradle" pitcher holds 48 ounces; 7.5"Dia. x 9"T.
- "Cradle" Ice bucket, 7"Dia. x 7"T; tongs included.
Christened for a tiny New Mexico village near Santa Fe, Nambe (nom-BAY) is known for simple, elegant designs that reflect its devotion to form as well as function. Nambe's unique, eight-metal alloy resembles silver, yet never needs polishing; it retains heat and cold and can be used in the oven, refrigerator, freezer, or on the stovetop.